I was tagged by the amazing Husband & Husband, you guys are amazing! Go check out their blog, it is an awesome mix of drawings, thoughtful musings, reviews and so much more. I was tagged over at my other blog, but I’m choosing to do it right here.
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
So let’s get on with my 7 facts.
- I have lived 2 years of my almost 25 in Dundee, Scotland. There I studied law before getting burnt out and returning home with my tail between my legs. I still love the country though and would not mind moving back there one day.
- I still don’t have a drivers license…
- I’m extremely shy and it’s very awkward for me meeting new people. I could easily become a hermit.
- I absolutely hate reading in Swedish although it’s my mother tongue. I also hate watching films or TV-series in Swedish, because it sounds like they are fake acting (I know there acting, but you’re not supposed to hear it).
- I’m an expert at winging essays and exams. Don’t ask me how, but I don’t know how many times I’ve gotten a top grading by bullshitting an entire essay. I’m very proud of this skill in particular.
- I have 7 tattoos and I’m super irked that it’s not an even number.
- I just got my first job! Woot woot!
So my nominees are:
All amazing bloggers that you should check out!