Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week’s theme is 10 fun websites I waste a lot of time on. I will also count apps as websites 😀
- Instagram. I check Instagram daily and I post photos regularly if not daily.
- Tumblr. Same thing as with Instagram. I do something on Tumblr pretty much every single day. If not visiting my own Tumblr I visit someone else’s.
- Bigfarm by goodgamestudios. It’s a online farming game that I play every single day. It’s very relaxing actually 🙂
- Amazon. I look at books there almost all the time. I recently got Kindle Unlimited so I have gone a little extra crazy lately.
- Book depository. Speaking of books, I’m on BP several times a week. No, I do not purchase books that often but I longingly look at them.
- Goodreads. I log on to Goodreads every single day as well. It’s fun to see what others read and what they think of the books they read.
- Archive of Our Own (AO3). Another site I visit daily. I love reading fanfics and there are so many talented fanfic authors out there.
- The Crossfit youtube page. No, I do not do crossfit myself (although I workout), but I find some of the videos real good fun and really interesting to watch. The fit hunky men are a nice bonus.
- Facebook. Like come on. It has to be on here.
- Twitter. I don’t check this as often but a few times a week.