Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
I didn’t like this week’s actual theme (music & books) so I decided to go with an old prompt, top ten all time favourite books this week instead.
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova. I borrowed this from my French teacher when I was like 15, and it is still one of my favourites 11 years later.
- Half Bad by Sally Green. Recently read this and absolutely loved it!
- The Belgariad Series by David Eddings. My first real foray into fantasy. Still love this series and I still go back and read it once in a while.
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. No all time favourite list is complete without the HP books.
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston. Such a magical book.
- Becoming Darkness by Lindsay Brambles. This book was captivating and definitely one of my favourites.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Argh, I love this book so much!
- The Sweet Evil trilogy by Wendy Higgins. I loved these books and they are definitely favourites.
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. Lincoln in my heart forever.
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. This was such an original and amazing book!
That is my top ten for this week!