Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish
This week’s theme is: Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels I am Looking Forward To. And oh boy, I am looking forward to so many books that it’s quite difficult to limit it to just 10. But here goes!
- Blackhearts by Nicola Castroman. Origin story of Blackbeard? So excited for this one!
- The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright. This one just sound like it will be bloody fantastic!
- Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan. Super excited for this one!
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro. A book about the descendants of Holmes and Watson? It can’t be anything other than a success.
- Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers. I want this book right now!
- Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky. I giggled reading the blurb. Instant need to get for me!
- The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn. P. Nguyen. This one looks like it will be so good!
- Love, Lies & Spies by Cindy Anstey. Historical spy fiction? Love it already!
- Revenge of the Wild by Michelle Modesto. Wild west monster fiction? Ahhh!!!!
- The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig. I need this book in my life!
I am super excited for all of these books and 2016 needs to hurry up and get here!!!