Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel (because when you love a debut you just are ITCHING to get your hands on the author’s second book) or Top Ten Sophomore Novels That I Loved Just As Much If Not More As The Author’s Debut (no one hit wonders heeeere!)
This list will be a mix of the above because I haven’t read that many debut authors that I now know have a second novel coming out. However, I have read several sophomore novels that I liked a hell of a lot more than book numero uno. So here goes:
- Victoria Aveyard. Red Queen left me wanting more and I cannot wait for Glass Sword to be released!
- Virginia Boecker. The Witch Hunter was an entertaining and
- Lindsay Francis Brambles. His amazing debut novel Becoming Darkness has me eagerly awaiting more of his writing.
- Sofie Berthet. She is a Swedish author and her debut novel Dimensioner has me climbing the walls for the second book!
- Doom of Undal by Katrina Sisowath. Her first book Serpent Priestess of the Annunaki was splendid but her sophomore novel, Doom of Undal, shined even brighter.
- Sara C.Snider. The Thirteenth Tower was a solid and entertaining debut novel that I definitely recommend.
I will stop there at 6. Apparently I need to branch out and read more debut authors 😛