(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish)
This week’s top ten is 10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me (a new book from a certain author, a reading superpower, a library that is your absolutely #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to met a certain author etc. etc.)
- Dear Book Genie, I would love free access to all books ever written…
- Dear Book Genie, I would love to be able to read a lot faster than I do now just so I can get through my massive tbr list!
- Dear Book Genie, please make sure that all future books being made into movies actually stay true to the book and not making up new stuff that is completely irrelevant.
- Dear Book Genie, for the love of all that is pure and holy. can all paperbacks be one size and all hardbacks one size so there will be no difference in level when putting them on the shelf?
- Dear Book Genie, can I please have a prequel and sequel to the Harry Potter series?
- Dear Book Genie, I would love to be able to tell just by touching a book if I will like it or not, or never be drawn to a book that I won’t like.
- Dear Book Genie, I never want to have a reading slump again.
- Dear Book Genie, it would make the rest of my life if I could read in a car, on the bus or on the train. Car sickness really suck.
- Dear Book Genie, I want the library from the Beauty and the Beast. Actually, I could take the whole castle…
- Dear Book Genie, I would love a future career where I either worked with books or where my job was just to read books all day…