Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish
- Joanna Campbell. I have read almost all of her Thoroughbred books and I think the total of that is 40+ something books.
- Terry Pratchett. I am slowly collecting all of his books and I read them as I purchase them.
- Charlaine Harris. I’ve read all her Sookie Stackhouse books and there is a fair few of them.
- David Eddings (and Leigh Eddings). I must have read about 17 of his books in my days.
- J.K. Rowling. Well she had to be on this list somewhere.
- J.R. Ward. I’m steadily reading through everything she has ever written as well.
- Claudia Carroll. When I need a proper feel good chick-lit book I turn to Claudia. Brilliant at writing this genre! Fell in love with her writing when I purchased my first book of hers in Dublin (which is very fitting).
- Meg Cabot. The Princess Diaries are still books that I love and I have read several others of Meg’s books and fallen in love with them. The Heather Wells series are lovely.
- Chloe Neill. Both her Chicagoland Vampires series and the Dark Elite books are lovely.
- J.R.R. Tolkien. It’s not many books but more than I’ve read by any other others I could think of 😛