Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
I will interpret this weeks meme as hyped books that I haven’t read yet, because there are many of those, some that I even own.
- 50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James. Which I will never read by the way.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I do not see the appeal, but I will read it one day.
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. I own all of these books but just haven’t been in the mood to start them yet.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Same thing as the previous book.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass. Own it, just haven’t read it yet.
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. I started it, but I was still expecting the magic of HP and did not get into it. Think I only read one chapter in it.
- Divergent by Victoria Roth. My god, there are so many hyped books I own but just haven’t read yet. This is just another example.
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. Will never read.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I really need to rearrange my tbr list.
Do you have any hyped books that you just haven’t gotten around to read or just aren’t interested in reading?