I was nominated by the fantastic Galit Balli over at Coffee n’ Notes. Thank you so much for the nomination and do go and check her blog out, you will not be disappointed.
- Pass the tour on up to four other bloggers.
- Give your nominees the rules and a specific Monday to post.
- Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do.
- How does my work differ from others in my genre?
- How does my writing/creative process work?
- Why do I write or create what I do?
- What I’m working on at the moment?
- Compose a one-time post on a specific Monday (date given from your nominator). – Mine was the 6th of July (as in today).
My answers then:
1: How does my work differ from others in my genre?
Oh gosh, I really don’t know. I don’t think there is anything special that makes my blog any different from most book blogs. I try to be as spoiler-free as possible, but still try my best to make as thorough reviews as possible. I don’t do giveaways (something I hope to change) and I rarely post personal stuff unless it is book related. I feel so incredibly boring writing this. Ah well, what can you do?
2: How does my writing/creative process work?
It is extremely straight forward. I read the book, and then try to write a review as quickly as possible whilst it’s still fresh in my mind. Other than that I don’t really have a process.
3: Why do I write/create what I do?
To be honest, I mostly do it for me. I’ve always loved reading and the need to convey my feelings about a book after reading has always been there. I got encouraged to start a blog after two of my closest friends had done so and found that I really loved it. I don’t really care how many people are reading or following my blog, although it is always fun to see that people enjoy it. I write because I want to put down in words what I feel about a book. It’s almost like getting closure. The book blogging community also makes it well worth it.
4: What am I working on at the moment?
Reviews, reviews and more reviews. I have read several books lately but just haven’t written them yet. I’m also hoping to include some weekly posts, like getting better at the Top Ten Tuesday Posts, and perhaps some other that will be updated weekly, and that aren’t necessarily reviews, just book related.
My nominees are:
Kayla (of course)
Your date is the 20th of June if you want to do this. Please don’t feel obligated to do it 🙂
All these bloggers are amazing and you should visit their blogs no matter what.