Link back to the person who nominated you
– Give 11 random facts about yourself
– Answer 11 questions from your nominator
– Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
– Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
– Inform your nominees
I was nominated a second time, this time by 0crazyantics0. Thank you so much for nominating me!
Since I’ve already done this once and didn’t have 11 bloggers to tag back then, I will only answer the questions I was given. Hey, if you are a book blogger, read this, have less than 200 followers and would like to do this, leave me a comment and I will tag you and actually come up with 11 questions for you!
Here are the questions from 0crazyantics0:
1. Have you read any books recently by an author whose new to you?
Pretty much all of the books I’ve ready recently have been by authors that I haven’t read before. Which is awesome by the way! My absolute favourite was Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
2. Is there a single item, a treasured possession that you never leave the house without?
My iPod. No, not my iPhone, my iPod. I don’t think I could function properly without music so I always have my iPod with me.
3. The typical physical book vs ebook vs audio book debate, which do you prefer?
Physical book or ebook both works, but I cannot stand audio books. I get really restless and lose focus on the speaker. As long as it is written down then it doesn’t matter in which format it is in.
4. What is one place you’ve always wanted to travel to? (This can either be a fictional or non-fictional place)
Hogwarts. I still believe that my letter just got lost. Maybe the owl was really old? It would be absolutely amazing though. If I could nip by Diagon Alley as well, I would be a very happy little witch.
5. Favourite quote from a book you’ve read recently?
You saved me life, she tried to tell him. Not forever, not for good. Probably just temporarily. But you saved my life, and now I’m yours. The me that’s me right now is yours. Always. This quote is from Eleanor & Park. This whole book is packed full of amazing quotes and has tugged at my heart strings constantly since page 1.
6. Which book genre do you prefer above all others?
Fantasy! It is my absolute favourite because it has so much diversity. It can be historical fantasy, modern fantasy or futuristic fantasy. It is brilliant if you ask me 😀
7. Which author would be your best friend?
Wow. This is a very good question. I’m not sure if I have an author that I could be BFF’s with. So, I’m going to have to go with no-one in this one.
8. If you could pick an era to live in which one would you choose?
I’m very happy in the era I’m in to be honest. I could perhaps go back for a quick visit to any time before the late 1900s, but I would want to return back to the modern age.
9. Do you have any bookish habits?
Not that I know of. Although I have to be honest and don’t really know what bookish habits could be…
10. How do you organize your books?
First by author and then by series. I would like to alphabetize my shelves one day, but at the moment they are just in random order, but with books by the same author standing together. They are also organized by size, I actually hate it when the books are different heights.
11. Who is your favorite book character and why?
Lincoln from Attachments. He is like a big cuddly bear and an honest to God nice guy. I just want to cuddle him and give him cookies.
So that’s about it. Thank you once again for nominating me!