The wonderful Travellinginmybookcase nominated me for this award, thank you so much.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Link back to the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Here are the questions I got 😀
1. What is your favourite quote and why?
“Le cœur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point” which was said by Blaise Pascal. It means: the heart has its reasons which reasons know nothing of. It is my favourite because it is true. Your heart sometimes rules over logic for reasons that are hard to explain.
2. If you could have a dinner party with any five celebrities who would they be?
Only five?! Oh my, this is hard. Miranda Hart, because she seems like she is a hilarious person, Chris Evans, see previous reason, Cate Blanchett, because she is a queen, Richard Armitage, because he is awesome, and Davina McCall, because she cracks me up.
3. Where is your favourite place to go on Holiday, and why would you recommend it to to other?
I don’t holiday that often to be honest, but I love Ireland. If you don’t want a sunny holiday then Ireland is a great alternative. It has such an amazing history and culture, and there are so many things to see and explore. I spent three weeks on Ireland in 2008 and I really want to go back.
4. What do you think makes a great blogger?
Apart from updating regularly and so on, I think it’s someone who takes time for their readers. To answer comments and interact with their readers (I’m trying but I’m a socially awkward person even in print). To try and connect with readers and even other bloggers. Just like when it comes to being a good person, a good blogger should be kind and considerate. Try not to be offensive and if someone calls you on being offensive, listen and try to understand why. That’s what I think a great blogger is.
5. Starter or Dessert?
Dessert. Never really understood starters, just bring me the food! Desserts are awesome and should always be included in the prize when eating at a restaurant.
6. Which book character would you like to meet in real life?
All of them? Please? If I have to pick one then it would be Neville Longbottom. Because he is fantastic and underappreciated. I would just like to hug him and shower him with praise and love.
7. If you had to go to a fancy dress party who would you go as?
A witch. Always a witch. In fact, I wouldn’t even need to dress up. Once a witch always a witch 😛
8. If you could time travel would you go to the future or the past?
Wow. This is tough. I kinda want to do both, but I suppose the past is kinda smelly and I am too spoiled when it comes to the things we have today. But the future has its downsides too. I mean, I don’t want to know when and how I die, and it would stupidly be the first thing I would figure out if I travelled into the future.
9. What is your favourite board game?
I actually don’t play that many board games. Or at least not very often. But any games with questions, like Trivial Pursuit, are fun. So let’s go with Trivial Pursuit.
10. If you were on a desert island and could only ring one person to save you who would it be?
Anyone who could get me off the freaking Island! I’m not sure if I could choose between my mum and dad though.
11. Who is your favourite animated character?
Gah, I don’t know! There are so many. I’m gonna go with Kim Possible because she is a BAMF, and a great role model for young girls (and boys).
I know it’s supposed to be 11 but pretty much all the blogs I follow already have more than 200 followers.
Here are your 11 questions:
- If you could erase one book from your memory in order to read it again, which one would it be and why?
- Favourite subject in school?
- If you had three wishes what would they be? One cannot be “more wishes” 😛
- A TV-series that you used to love but cannot stand anymore
- Do you have a “smultronställe”? A place where you go to relax and that always manages to make you feel happy and gooey inside that is.
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- Which country apart from the one you currently live in would you like to move to?
- Dogs or cats?
- If you could meet one person from either a book or film/TV-series, who would it be and what would you do?
- If you could move to any other world which one would you move to?
- Dream job?
I suck at coming up with questions, but I hope these will do ;D Have fun 😀